Salt road runds a street level contmeporary art space at 7 South Street HR6 8JA. Running a program of exhibitions, projections and workshops in the shop. Next to the post office in the middle of Leominster.
In order to keep our team and our customers as safe as possible in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are opening with some additional measures in place after lockdown. The gallery is open by appointment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Opening hours are 10:00-17:00 Tue-Fri and 10:00 – 16:00 Saturday; we are looking forward to seeing you again. The workshop is regularly in use, and open by appointment. Please see the new measures and precautions below:
- There will be a limit to the number of visitors allowed into the gallery at any one time, at the discretion of staff.
- There will be a notice of this on the door. If there are already enough people inside, please wait before entering.
- Please wear a face mask when visiting the gallery. Hand sanitiser, gloves and masks will be provided if needed.
- Please stick to social distancing measures whilst visiting the gallery and workshop – remain 2m/6ft apart from other visitors and staff at all times. Avoid touching plinths and furniture.We will be regularly cleaning door handles and surfaces in the gallery to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
- Do not visit us, or indeed any public place, if you or someone in your household feels unwell or is showing symptoms.
- Exhibition previews will not take place as usual, whilst social events are restricted. Please join our mailing list for further information on upcoming shows.
These measures will be in place until further notice, and are liable to change at any time at the discretion of our team, based on public health, local, and government advice. We ask that you are patient whilst we all navigate these difficult times as practically as possible.